Last updated: November 2021
The confidentiality of your personal data is one of our main concerns. This document aims to inform you about the processing of your personal data, in the context of using the rogami.ro website and its subdomains (hereafter "the Website"), that belongs to Iftime A.M. PFA registered in Romania, European Union EUID: ROONRC.F40/1937/2021, (hereafter “the Website Owner”), which processes your data. The processing of personal data (such as the name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and other types of data described below) shall always be in line with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
II. Categories of personal data processed
II.1 Registered customer.
If you are a registered customer of the Website, the Website Owner will process your personal data, such as:
• Your technical data related to the Internet connection to the Site are automatically collected: IP address, device type, browser type, browser language, date and time of access, session cookie.
• Name and surname, e-mail address; delivery / billing address;
• telephone (optional); date of birth (optional); your preferred addressing method (Mr./Ms.) for communicating with you (optional); data about how you use the Site, for example your behavior / preferences / habits within the Site, as well as any other categories of data that you voluntarily provide directly in the context of user account creation, in the context of placement an order through the Site or in any other way resulting from the use of the Site (optional).
If you choose to create a user account only before completing the order of an item available on the Website, you will be asked for your email address based on which an account will be created automatically. If you do not complete the order, the email address and other data provided will not be stored by the Website Owner, and the account created will be automatically deleted.
The Website uses Google reCAPTCHA technology to increase user security and prevent abuse; in short, this technology identifies whether a user is a human or an automated program that claims to be human (such as a bot / script / computer virus, etc.). In this process, reCAPTCHA can automatically collect various additional data that could fall into the category of personal data (eg mouse and key movements, responses to mini-puzzles, information about the display screen, additional cookies, etc. ).
This commonly used technology offered by Google (as a third party) is described in detail here: https://www.google.com/recaptcha/about/
The Website rogami.ro does not store and cannot access the personal information data used by reCAPTCHA.
The Website does not store bank card identifiers. If you choose to use some services available for a fee on our Website, the payments can be made by bank transfer or through payment processors (third party sites) that process personal information. These are:
II.2. If you are a visitor to the Website, the Website Owner will process your personal data:
• your technical data related to the Internet connection to the Website: IP address, device type, browser type, browser language, date and time of access, session cookies (collected automatically)
• other data that you explicitly choose to provide directly in the context of using the Website, such as data that you provide in the Contact / Questions / Complaints section, to the extent that you contact us in this way (optional) .
III. Purpose and legal basis for data processing
III.1. If you are a customer of the Website, the Website Owner processes your personal data as follows:
• to ensure the technical connection via the Internet from your device to the Website
• for the fulfilling of the contractual relationship between you and the Website Owner, respectively for receiving your order, validating your order and invoicing the order placed on the Website, informing you about the order status, and if necessary solving any problems during the processing of your order (by email, sms or phone ), etc.
Legal basis: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on the contract concluded between you and the Owner of the Website, defined in the Terms and Conditions ( https://rogami.ro/so/en/info/terms-and-conditions-of-use )
The provision of your personal data is necessary for the execution of this contract. Refusal to provide data may result in the impossibility of conducting contractual relations between you and the Website Owner.
• for fulfilling the legal obligations incumbent on the Website Owner in the context of the services provided through the Website, including tax and legal archiving obligations.
Legal basis: The processing of your data for this purpose is necessary on the basis of legal obligations. Providing your data for this purpose is necessary. Refusal to provide data may result in the inability of the Website Owner to comply with its legal obligations and therefore in the inability to provide you with services through the Website.
• in order to perform various analyses, reports on the operation of the Website, mainly in order to improve the experience offered on the Website.
Legal basis: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of the Website Owner to permanently improve the customer experience on the Website. Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
III.2. If you are a visitor to the Website, the Website Owner processes your personal data as follows:
• to ensure the technical internet connection from your device to the Website;
Legal basis: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of the Website Owner to ensure the proper functioning of the Website, as well as to permanently improve the experience of visitors to the Website.
• to resolve complaints, grievances and to monitor traffic and improve your experience on the Website;
Legal basis: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of the Website Owner to respond to various comments, questions or complaints received from you;
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
IV. The length of time we process your data
In principle, the Website Owner will process your personal data only as long as is necessary to achieve the processing purposes mentioned above.
If you are a registered customer, we will process your data for the duration of the contractual relationship and subsequently in accordance with the legal obligations incumbent on the Website Owner (e.g. in the case of financial-accounting supporting documents for which the retention period provided by law is 10 years from the date of the end of the financial year in which they were drawn up).
If you are a customer and exercise the option to delete the user account, by clicking the Delete Account button in the My Account Information section, the Website Owner will interpret this action as your option to opt out of the Website's services. In this regard, if you choose to delete your user account, you will no longer be able to access your files in the client account. However, we would like to inform you that deleting your account will not automatically have the effect of deleting your personal data. If you no longer wish to have your personal data processed or if you wish to have your data deleted, you can exercise the rights detailed in point VII below. If you request the deletion of the account, but there is at least one active order on that account, the request to delete the account can only be registered after the ongoing contractual relations have ended and the last active order has been completed.
V. Disclosure of personal data
In order to fulfill the purposes of processing, the Website Owner may disclose your data to partners, third parties or entities that support the Website Owner in carrying out the activity through the Website (e.g. courier companies, IT service providers, suppliers of financial services - payment processors), or to the central / local public authorities, in the following exemplary cases listed:
• for the administration of the Website;
• for maintaining, personalizing and improving the Website and the services provided through it;
• for performing data analysis, testing and research, monitoring usage and activity trends, developing security features and user authentication;
• for the transmission of commercial marketing communications, under the conditions and limits provided by law;
• when the disclosure of personal data is requested by law (law-enforcement authorities, financial authorities, etc).
VI. Storage and transfer of personal data
The Website is hosted on a server (which holds the data storage) that belongs to a website hosting provider located in Romania (in European Union). Personal data provided directly to the Website Owner may be transferred outside Romania, but only to European Union countries.
VII. Your rights
Under the conditions provided for by the legislation on the processing of personal data, as data subjects, you enjoy the following rights:
• the right to information, respectively the right to receive details regarding the processing activities performed by the Website Owner, as described in this document;
• the right to access data, ie the right to obtain confirmation from the Website Owner regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details on the processing activities such as the way in which the data are processed, the purpose for which the processing is carried out, recipients or categories of data recipients, etc .;
• the right to rectification, respectively the right to obtain the correction, without justified delays, by the Owner of the website of inaccurate / unjustified personal data, as well as the completion of incomplete data. The rectification / completion will be communicated to each recipient to whom the data have been transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort.
• the right to delete data, without undue delay, ("right to be forgotten"), if one of the following reasons applies:
- they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- if the consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- if the data subject objects to the processing and there are no legitimate reasons prevailing;
- if personal data have been processed illegally;
- if personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation;
- personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services under European Union or national law under which the controller is located.
It is possible that, following the request to delete the data, the Website Owner will anonymize this data (thus depriving it of personal character) and continue in these conditions the processing for statistical purposes;
• the right to restrict data processing to the extent that:
◦ the person disputes the accuracy of the data, for a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the data;
◦ the processing is illegal and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, instead requesting the restriction of their use;
◦ the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of processing, but the data subject requests them for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court; or
◦ the data subject objected to the processing (other than direct marketing), for the period of time in which it is verified whether the legitimate rights of the operator prevail over those of the data subject.
• the right to data portability, namely (i) the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and easy-to-read format, and (ii) the right to have such data transmitted by the Owner of the Website to another data controller, insofar as the conditions provided by law are met;
• the right to object - in terms of processing activities can be exercised by submitting a request as indicated below;
◦ at any time, for reasons related to the particular situation of the data subject, that the data concerning him / her be processed in the legitimate interest of the Website Owner or in the public interest, unless the Website Owner can demonstrate that it has legitimate and compelling reasons justifying the processing and prevailing over the interests, rights and freedoms of data subjects or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
◦ at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that the data concerning it be processed for the purpose of direct marketing.
• the right not to be subject to an automatic individual decision, ie the right not to be subject to a decision taken solely on the basis of automatic processing activities, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning the data subject or similarly affects him / her to a significant extent;
• the right to address the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing or the competent courts, to the extent deemed necessary.
To improve accessibility, this site is bilingual (Romanian, English) and every effort has been made to keep the two versions synchronous. In case of any dispute or misunderstanding, the Romanian version of this document shall prevail.
For any further questions regarding the way in which personal data are processed and to exercise your rights mentioned above, please contact us the e-mail address: